Providing Security and Peace of Mind
Night or day, home or away, you’ll feel at ease knowing
that a Generac® generator is watching your
utility power around the clock. Be prepared
24 hours a day automatically with a Generac
- Completely automatic
- 24-hour blackout protection
- Adds value to your home or business
- Can pay for itself in just one power outage
How a Generac System Works
- The completely automatic transfer switch monitors
incoming voltage from the utility linearound the clock.
- When utility power is interrupted, the automatic
transfer switch immediately senses the problem and signals
the generator to start.
- The automatic transfer switch then safely closes off
the utility line and simultaneously opens a new
power line from the generator.
- Within seconds, your home or business standby
system begins supplying electricity to your critical
emergency circuits. The transfer switch continues to
monitor the utility line conditions.
- When the automatic transfer switch senses the utility
line voltage has returned at a steady state, it re-transfers
the electrical load back to the utility line and resumes
monitoring for subsequent utility loss. The generator will
continue to run for an engine cool down period of several
minutes while the entire system stands ready for the next
R.B. Hobaugh & Son, Inc. offers several air-cooled
models specifically suited for your power needs. All models
use either liquid propane or natural gas as fuel and are
R.B. Hobaugh & Son, Inc. is an Authorized Dealer of Generac Genarators.